Software QA Engineer
max. 115 PLN/h on B2B
max. 13 650 PLN on UOP
The client is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them.
- Debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products. Develop and executes software test plans. Maintain automated scripts.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers, business analysts, and system architects in the resolution of problems. Assist with the designing, coding, and execution of automated test scripts. Document and track product testing problems.
- Attend status meetings, conduct demos, and provide oral and written reports.
- Demonstrated experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing, and executing test plans.
Demonstrated experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA, and Bugzilla.
- Test Automation and Testing Tools (QTP, Selenium).
- Demonstrated experience in testing Java and C++ applications.
- Strong English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously, organizational skills.
- Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing.
Nice to have
- Experience using XML/OTA.
- Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development.
- Airline Industry experience is a plus including reservation desk, Tariff, Pricing, or Ticketing.
- Proficient in SQL, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- The budget is up to 115 PLN/h on B2B or 13 650 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?