Site Reliability Engineer
min. 120 PLN/h on B2B
min. 16 000 PLN on UOP
Our scrum team in Kraków is focused on developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through our team to our customers across the globe.
- Design for scalability and maintain the reliability of our platforms, as well as help, develop our infrastructure and deployment pipelines for the evolving needs of our global eCommerce experience
- Work to improve our customer experience by ensuring high availability, optimized performances (page loads, actions, etc.), and reliability of our customer-facing platforms
- Provide holistic strategy, support, and proactive monitoring to maintain the overall health and security of Digital applications, tools, and infrastructure
- Participate in defining SLA/SLI/SLOs
- Unite agile, continuous delivery, and test automation to help our development and operations teams be more efficient, innovate faster and deliver higher-value
- Collaborate efficiently and effectively with Engineers and Product teams on complex problems involving functionality and scaling/performance
- Build monitoring dashboards and notification schemes
- Collaborate with Infrastructure Engineers to improve infrastructure tools and applications (CI/CD, logging, monitoring, etc)
- Experience with deployments and operations in large-scale, interconnected, production systems on SaaS and PaaS (AWS, Heroku, OCI, etc.) Experience tuning and troubleshooting performance for high traffic web services.
- Experience building Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Hands-on experience in monitoring large-scale systems using tools like Dynatrace, Splunk, NewRelic, etc.
- The minimum budget is 120 PLN/h on B2B or 16 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?