Junior Service Engineer
max. 125 PLN/h on B2B
max. 15 700 PLN on UOP
As a Junior Service Engineer you will be working in an operations team to support our operations teams in Munich. You will be supporting mission ciritical applications and infrastructure of our global enterprise customers.
- Handle Incidents and Changes of 24x7x365 mission-critical infrastructure
- Work with 3rd level teams to solve incidents
- Analyze and troubleshot incidents by using monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, Prometheus. etc.
- Implement change tasks according to given runbooks
- Minimum of 3 years in IT support
- Thorough knowledge of Linux, preferrably RedHat and/or SUSE
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Shell, Python or Perl. Golang is a plus.
- Good networking know how: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTPS
- Basic experience in monitoring tools like Nagios, Prometheus, CloudWatch, Kibana/ELK Stack
- Team player with good communication skills
- Willingness to work on weekend and / or late shifts
- Fluency in English, German would be nice to have
- The budget is up to 125 PLN/h on B2B or 15 700 PLN PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?