Senior C# Developer
max. 191 PLN/h on B2B
max. 24 000 PLN on UOP
Our client has an ongoing relationship with one of the largest North American banks to enhance and maintain its production libraries and applications. The bank serves 17 million clients worldwide. We work mainly with their capital markets teams, focusing on derivatives and fixed income systems.
As a part of the Agile team, you will be responsible for developing a desktop application that is used bank-wise. The application is built from multiple components which offer graphical user interfaces to get insights on financial information like Trades and Market Data; run valuations and integrity validations; create and execute complex financial models either on the local machine or in the cloud, and generate various user-defined reports promptly.
The project modularisation allows the team to simultaneously extend multiple areas of the application.
- At least 5 years of experience
- Proficiency in .Net framework and C# programming language
- Knowledge of WPF platform
- Knowledge of Web APIs
- Ability to create Unit/integration tests
- Knowledge of GIT/SVN version control systems
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of WinForms, DevExpress, or SQL Server would be an asset
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Remote work possibility
- English lessons with a native speaker
- Training Budget
- Premier equipment to work
- Flexible working hours
- Interesting, challenging, and exciting work with international teams
- Chillout area including comfortable bean bags, therapy balls, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch+games, a stretching area, and a pull-up bar
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?