min. 100 PLN on B2B
min. 11 000 PLN on UOP
We are looking for a developer with experience in C#/.NET for a new security key management product for public safety communications systems.
You will be developing from scratch a desktop application using .NET 5 and WinUI3 to replace the legacy solution in TETRA-based systems. Your responsibilities will include the design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of security-related product with the rest of our Scrum team.
- 5+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Experience in working on a large-scale project
- Knowledge of Design Patterns Experience in MVVM frameworks
- Knowledge of creating Unit and Automated tests
- Experience in developing and releasing desktop applications
- Great team player
- Knowledge of CI environments (Jenkins, AWS) be a plus
- The minimum budget is 100 PLN/h on B2B or 11 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?