max. 130 PLN/h on B2B
max. 16 330 PLN on UOP
As a front-end engineer in our team, you will work closely with other designers, developers, and managers within different areas of expertise centered around authentication, identity management, and digital payment projects.
You will work with all phases of the development process: from the initial stages with data-driven design and user research to prototyping and testing in several iterations. The context in which we work in the team is a balance between our core values of Trust, Security, and Convenience.
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving skills
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- The budget is up to 130 PLN/h on B2B or up to 16 330 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?