max. 127 PLN/h on B2B
max. 16000 PLN on UOP
Our project is an interoperable, integratable, customizable medical platform, currently in 19 languages and available online. The Platform is designed to improve clinical care, giving more power and control to providers, doctors, and patients. Its mission is to give a reliable tool for doctors in Global South.
The company helps develop their core product, web application. We are responsible for adding new features, bug fixing and maintaining the application. We’re also planning to develop a mobile version of the web platform.
We work in a small team (manager, developer and tester). We closely collaborate with the client (weekly calls, emails and chat daily).
We work using Agile methodologies (sprints, dailies, code reviews).
- Good Knowledge about Vue.js or React.js framework and it’s core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM (we prefer React)
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases
- Knowledge of functional programming and OOP paradigms
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of Docker and Docker compose
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Nice to have
- C# or Ruby knowledge
- Knowledge in CI / CD will be an advantage
- Interesting, challenging and exciting work with an international team
- Remote work possibility
- Necessary equipment to work
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- English lessons
- The chillout area (comfortable bean bags, therapy balls, PlayStation 4 + games, Nintendo Switch + games, etc.)
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?