Remote or United Kingdom 8/250
Automation Test Analyst
max. 140 PLN/h on B2B
max. 16 800 PLN on UOP
The role is right in the heart of our company’s technology infrastructure. We provide software as a service to our customers, and so the design, quality, and reputation of this software are critical to our business. You will be working as part of a team to ensure that the quality of our software remains outstanding.
Our company consists of a series of web applications and services that we write in C#. Alongside this sits our test automation, which is a set of Selenium tests written in C# (.Net Core) that we use to confirm that the software continues to meet its acceptance criteria. We continually aim for 100% functional coverage of our web application. In addition, we have C# regression tests for our API, and load tests written in JMeter.
- be working in a sprint team with 1-2 other testers, 2-3 developers, a product owner, and a project manager
- design test cases for new features, and then automate them in C# and Selenium at the same time as the developers are writing the feature. The changes will be deployed to a feature environment that’s dedicated to the change you are testing. We have a fast-paced environment where software changes can reach production the day after they are developed, so we must have a full and robust automation suite to prevent regression
- be involved in team discussions for projects, providing estimates, reviewing other testers’ automation, and supporting BAU processes
- The budget is up to 140 PLN/h on B2B or 16 800 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- Experience in Selenium, C#, GIT and SpecFlow
- Being highly skilled, creative, diligent, and able to multi-task
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?