💰 60 - 90 PLN/h B2B (the salary depends on the work experience)
- Work as a first line operations engineer
- Work shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Handle incoming alarms, and follow playbooks to resolve issues or escalate to 2nd line / partners/ business units (PagerDuty)
- Handle incoming requests from our business partners and business units it our ticketing system(s): Salesforce/Zendesk, Confluence/Jira Incident management including:
- Coordination of major incidents with different teams and stakeholders
- Regular incident reviews with product owners (post mortem)
- Facilitating postmortems
- Setting up war rooms
- Be working closely with product and technical teams on support process optimization.
- Be the service expert for one or more technical domains
- Create and improve playbooks
- Automation of processes
- Fluent in English (B2/C1) written and spoken, and great communications skills
- Has a high-level understanding of one of the following domains SMS messaging, IP networks, Mobile signaling, and SaaS services.
- Has computer Science or Telco degree (BSc /MCs)
- Curious and willing to learn new technologies and tools
- The budget is up to 90 PLN/h on B2B
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from other city.
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
- Accident and Health disability coverage (Lloyds)