💰 130 -160 PLN/h B2B
💰 15 600 - 19 200 PLN gross UoP
As a Technical Specialist for Software Build Environments, you will play a key role within the global DevOps Team, provide training, and create documentation and support for project teams to on-board our global build framework to enhance the user experience of our customers and internal projects teams. You will challenge existing solutions to bring them to the next level and will support on-boarding entirely new and game-changing solutions.
- Support project teams to onboard our global Bazel build framework
- Advise project teams around Bazel
- Create and provide training and share best practices with project teams on how to use Bazel
- Create and provide documentation around Bazel and our global Bazel build framework
- Troubleshoot issues.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience with any scripting language and you are not afraid to look into C/C++ code.
- Knowledge and relevant experience with build environments, source code, and configuration management systems, such as Bazel/Make/CMake, GIT, Jira, and Docker
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience in analyzing and solving issues
- Good communication skills
- Ability to plan to adopt future intelligence to break down barriers.
- The budget is up to 160PLN/h on B2B or 19200 PLN on UoP
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from other city.
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.