💰 100 -130 PLN/h B2B
💰 12 000 - 15 610 PLN gross UoP
What we do is platform engineering for all our software engineers globally – we deliver resilient services for an internal customer. As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will play a key role in our team, by building and maintaining resilient services in the AWS cloud, setting up observability, recovery strategies, and high-performance systems. You will cooperate closely with Cloud Architects and DevOps Engineers to challenge the status quo and improve the existing architecture. We value innovation and creativity, so you are going to have the freedom to propose and implement changes, making a real difference and influencing systems built for thousands of engineers.
- Act proactively and responsively to infrastructure and application failures
- Build and automate failover and recovery workflows
- Implement observability and monitoring stack for infrastructure and application layers
- Improve high availability and scalability for existing solutions
- Manage application downtime by defining and measuring SLAs and Error Budgets
- Design backup and recovery strategies.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- At least 2 years of experience
- Hand-on experience with AWS cloud
- Knowledge of automation CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Github, or similar)
- Knowledge of how to automate and script cloud workloads with IaaC and CaaC techniques (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Helm)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, or similar)
- Knowledge of how to measure application performance and propose improvements.
- The budget is up to 130PLN/h on B2B or 15610PLN on UoP
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from other city.
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.