💰 160 - 190 PLN/h on B2B
💰 19 300 - 23 300 PLN gross on UoP
📍Cracow / Remote
As a Project Manager, you will be continuously challenged within a global environment, playing a critical role in the advanced safety and user Experience segment.
You’ll be developing and expanding an already close relationship with the stakeholders on high-volume programs, collaborating with them on future directions to bring value to our customers and the company.
Project Management is an exciting area that offers lots of opportunities to grow and expand over time as you gather invaluable experience. You will have full product development and lifecycle ownership of projects that help transform the Automotive Industry to become safer, greener, and more connected than ever.
- Manage project team that will be responsible for the requirements gathering, solution design, planning, execution, and closure of projects.
- Be the main point of contact for our project stakeholders, guide them through the development lifecycle, discuss on a daily basis their detailed requirements, propose when they are not sure, and manage your product
- Work with software engineering teams to prioritize tasks, estimate timing, and plan sprint content
- Work with program management and project management to track the implementation of software features and ensure milestones are met
- Develop structured test plans for verification of prototype software applications
- Triage, root cause, and resolve issues in cloud-based services, APIs, and web-based engineering tools
- Lead project management activities through launch, managing KPIs, managing project plan, staying on target for goals across cost, quality, time, delivery, and methodology
- Work with cross-functional teams and manage deliverables to meet project milestones
- At least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from another city
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance