💰 100 - 140 PLN/h B2B
Software technology is transforming the world of telecommunications. Our networks and systems are undergoing a transition to virtualization, cloud, and software-based operations. This is a world of IP networks, VoIP, mobile telephony signaling, messaging, monitoring tools, and business support tools, with complex connections and interactions.
As the IT Infrastructure and Virtualization Engineer You will participate in developing internal tools utilizing the “Infrastructure as Code” approach. You will contribute to architectural decisions both for our on-premises installations as well as toward AWS incorporation with our cloud infrastructure team. Finally, you will contribute to the integration of open-source software, communication protocol implementations, APIs, logging and ELK systems, and billing systems, to name a few.
- Maintain and develop Infrastructure architecture
- Administration of Linux-based infrastructure
- Maintain and define Infrastructure as Code processes
- Maintain and build virtualization platform based on VMWare
- High-availability software infrastructure in globally distributed VMware clusters
- Higher degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or related field
- Strong infrastructure background, including catalog services, IAM, and backup
- Good understanding of the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Hands-on experience with one or more IaC platforms (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef) and Linux management.
- Experienced in working with Docker containers
- Familiarity with Kubernetes/Openshift is an advantage
- Experience in on-premises infrastructure operations, preferably VMware
- Which cooperate well with others, share knowledge, experience, and information, and support others in the pursuit of team goals
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, written and spoken
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from another city
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
- Accident and Health disability coverage (Lloyds)