💰 85 - 115 PLN/h B2B
💰 10 200 - 13 800 PLN gross UoP
We've been a leader in advanced safety for over 20 years. We’ve had many industry firsts, helping the industry realize safer and more convenient mobility solutions. Our flexible and scalable solutions are helping to accelerate the adoption of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) globally, enabling new functionality with maximum reuse. Our expertise in central compute platforms, sensing and perception systems, and high-speed, high-reliability power and data distribution is helping us deliver more innovative, safer, and more integrated solutions, both outside the vehicle with advanced active safety systems – and in the cabin through enhanced user experiences.
- Design electronic devices for automotive applications with a focus on low-cost, high-reliability and high-volume manufacturing
- Creation of design documentation (schematics, PCBs, electrical characteristics, etc.)
- Circuit calculations and simulations, validation, and testing of prototypes
- On-time execution of assigned tasks in compliance with the quality system applicable to Technical Center in Kraków
- Co-operation with local and remote engineering teams
- Active participation in peer reviews
- Follow the Electrical Design Process
- Continuous development of professional skills
- Protecting confidential information and company property.
- Engineering and/or Master Degree in Electronics (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experience in designing and testing digital and analog circuits with particular focus on microcontroller devices, medium-power analog circuits, and signal measurement
- Practical skills in CAD and simulation tools
- Good English skills (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills
- Team oriented
- Honesty towards the company, customers, and employees.
Nice to have
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Experience in electronics design for EMI/EMC compliance
- Knowledge of High-speed digital interfaces
- Availability on demand.
- The budget is up to 115 PLN/h on B2B or 13 800 PLN on UoP
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from another city.
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.