💰 130 - 160 PLN/h (B2B)
💰 15 500 - 19 300 PLN gross (UoP)
📍 Cracow / Remote
We create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video, and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently.
We are one of the teams which develop mission-critical public safety communication systems and we are responsible for delivering software for site equipment. Our products are developed by self-organizing Agile teams which have end-to-end responsibility for the whole software development process, starting from requirements definition and decomposition, through software development, integration, and testing until final system validation and delivery to our customers.
You will join one of our several Scrum teams responsible for end-to-end software development life-cycle: specification and design, planning, development, integration and testing of the customer features for our site equipment on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware through equipment-controlling applications.
The stack and environment we are currently using include Spring Boot 2.7.0, Angular 13 (+ TypeScript), Electron 12, WebSockets, REST, Gradle, Lombok, Jenkins, JWT / OAuth, and Docker.
Why is it worth joining us?
- Product of significant importance - we work on solutions that save people’s lives - you will join a team that delivers trusty communication equipment used by millions of public safety first responders around the world.
- Constructive atmosphere - we create a friendly and collaborative environment where people can use their skills, and grow and where team members are committed and involved.
- Great learning opportunities - our team is a mixture of engineers with different levels of expertise - from new grads to very strong engineering veterans. This means lots of opportunities for training and learning are included in the package.
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of frameworks: AngularJS, Angular
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Focus on quality
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- English skills at a level allowing efficient communication
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with migration from AngularJS to Angular
- TypeScript knowledge
- Experience with Electron
- Experience with Git
- CI/CD tools and techniques, i.e.: Jenkins
- Java 17 programming skills (Spring and Hibernate frameworks)
- Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics, or related
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from another city
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; Life insurance
- Remote work option