💰 130 -160 PLN/h B2B
💰 15 600 - 19 200 PLN gross UoP
As a Cloud Architect, you will play a key role in our company's “Cloud First” strategy, creating concepts and designs of highly complex cloud solutions to enhance the user experience of our customers and internal projects teams. You will challenge existing solutions to bring them to the next level and lead the conception of entirely new andgame game-changing solutions. To us nothing is impossible, you will have the autonomy to proof concepts and explore state-of-the-art solutions, having fun and celebrating success along the way.
- Design to deliver of complex and highly resilient Global IT service solutions utilizing AWS Infrastructure and Services
- Design and implement application and workload migrations from private data centres to AWS
- Design and implement cloud solutions for thousands of engineers around the world
- Liaise directly with AWS Technical Account Managers to oversee the rollout of AWS Services to 8000 engineers globally in alignment with cloud strategy
- Work with the World’s Leading Car Manufacturers on a new high volume simulation platform to process millions of miles of driving scenarios to enable L4 autonomous driving solutions.
- Information Technology degree or similar
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in building and designing solutions in the cloud
- You are a certified Cloud Architect in AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of how to automate and script cloud workloads and are always looking for newer, faster, and more efficient services
- Ability to plan adopting future intelligence to break down barriers.
- The budget is up to 160PLN/h on B2B or 19200 PLN on UoP
- Possibility of attending internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month) in case your permanent presence in the office is mandatory, and you need to relocate from other cities.
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.