do 14 400 PLN on B2B
do 12 000 PLN on UOP
Define and drive the future of the digital design of our products. Be a part in identifying product strategy and envisioning the ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
You will collaborate with leaders of the global UX team, Product Management, and Engineering teams to define product roadmaps and ensure design quality.
- 4+ years of professional experience in UX design, UI design, or interaction design
- Basic knowledge of – UCD process, Interaction design, Usability
- Skills in at least one of the following software – Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and stakeholders for the
- implementation of designs
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- The budget for this position is up to 14 400 PLN on B2B or 12 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?