Software QA Engineer
min. 80 PLN/h on B2B
min. 10 000 PLN on UOP
Our scrum team in Kraków is providing innovative solutions. The project is focused on developing a web platform that allows travel agencies to smooth sales in the travel business.
- Debug complex software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develop and executes software test plans.
- Analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers, business analysts, and system architects in the resolution of problems. Assist with the designing, coding, and execution of automated test scripts. Document and track product testing problems.
- Maintain automated scripts.
- Attend status meetings, conduct demos, provide oral and written reports.
- API testing experience with SOAP UI, Postman.
- Automation experience with BDD (Cucumber/Gherkin).
- Experience with tools for CI development environments (Jenkins, Gitbash, IntelliJ, Maven, bitbucket).
- High-level understanding of Software Testing Process/Methodology.
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies, Scrum in particular.
- Excellent communication skills in English written and verbal.
Nice to have
- Experience using XML/OTA.
- Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development.
- Proficient in SQL, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Desirable experience in the Airline or Travel domain
- The minimum budget is 80 PLN/h on B2B or 10 000 PLN on a standard work agreement.
- Possibility to attend internal and external training.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value).
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance.
- Remote work option.
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?