Senior Software System Engineer
min. 110 PLN/h on B2B
min. 14 000 PLN on UOP
Our scrum team in Kraków is providing innovative solutions. The project is focused on developing a web platform that allows travel agencies to smooth sales in the travel business.
You will have the opportunity to develop the following skills:
- Terraform scripts
- Development of Ansible scripts
- Development of Bash Python scripts.
- Development of Jenkins CI/CD pipelines in Groovy.
- Administration of developer tools (Nexus repository manager, Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Architecture design of applications in GCP
- GCP Public Cloud Services (GCE, Cloud functions, Cloud monitoring, storage, etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT
- Scripting skills (Bash)
- Advanced knowledge of Linux, TCP/IP networking, HTTP, etc
- Good understanding of web-based application architecture
- Good communication (English is a must)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The minimum budget is 110 PLN/h on B2B or 14 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?