Krakow or 100% remote 18/242
Senior Java Engineer
max. 160 PLN/h on B2B
max. 19 200 PLN on UOP
Our software company is aiming to revolutionize the enterprise software solutions market. Using our concentrated knowledge, professional expertise, and a new business model, we develop compelling software solutions in communities for business communities.
The game-changer is placed, our extraordinary platform for Next Generation Project Management, which is currently used by all German car manufacturers. With our approach, we are among the top three for the German Founder Award (Deutscher Gründerpreis). We are curious to try out new approaches, to make the impossible possible. Despite our success, we are at the beginning of our vision. Be part of it!
- Design and implement core system components empowering a platform used by small companies as well as leading Fortune 500 companies
- Develop and follow a clear architecture with a focus on performance and scalability
- Apply state-of-the-art processes and ensure a high code quality
- Translate goals and visions into an executable step-by-step plan and make sure it succeeds
- Collaborate with product owners, front-end developers, and consultants to achieve the best possible solution
- Your willingness to solve complex tasks within a team
- Expert knowledge in Java 11 – Your experiences with Spring/Spring Boot would be an advantage
- Excellent understanding of web application architectures and technologies
- Strong experience in designing huge business applications
- Demonstrated knowledge of common deployment scenarios
- Git is your daily bread (and GitHub is your “buffet”)
- Be social, be communicative, and be yourself!
- English is a must – German is a plus
- The budget is up to 160 PLN/h on B2B or 19 200 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?