Senior Java Engineer
min. 110 PLN/h on B2B
min. 13 000 PLN on UOP
A web application for customers, which is an entry point to Client systems. We provide a modern user interface to gain customer trust and build a brand image. Back-end is powered by Restful APIs written in Java.
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring 3.x/4.x/5.x, Tomcat 8, SpringBoot 2.0, SQL (Oracle 12c), LDAP, Git, Maven, TeamCity.
Have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the software development life cycle: feature design, implementation, testing, deployment, and production support.
- Experience in Java – Back-end (SOAP, REST)
- Experience in design and implementation of multiple projects
- Spring Framework
- Experience with CI/CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Good self-organization skills and initiative
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
Nice to have
- Basic scripting skills
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (GCP)
- The minimum budget is 110 PLN/h on B2B or 13 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?