Senior Java Developer
min. 115 PLN/h on B2B
min. 14 000 PLN on UOP
Establish the ecosystem of utilities that provide logging, tracing and metrics/alerting capability for GCP and GKE based systems.
Optimize the environment for the best cost-effectiveness.
The goal is to prepare a migration path for existing applications.
- Migrate Grafana Dashboards -> Google Operations (100-200 dashboards)
- Migrate Alerts from Prometheus -> Google Operations (~500 alerts)
- Xray migration (which includes custom ansible deployment strategy com-patible with NGP2/GKE format; includes Elastic deployment)
- Design & build logs browsing utility based on GCloud Storage
- +4 years of experience
- Experience with CI/CD (TeamCity, Maven, GIT)
- Junit, Mockito, Spock or other testing tools/frameworks
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
Nice to have
- Commanding knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Kubernetes, OpenShift
- The minimum budget is 115 PLN/h net on B2B or 14 000 PLN gross on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycle
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?