Senior/Architect Python Engineer
do 20000 PLN/h on B2B
do 16500 PLN on UOP
Work on a project which is a set of web tools that can be used by the company’s clients. These are large websites where customers can report faults, configure devices, check planned updates, and repair status. The project is at the interface between e-commerce and databases.
We are looking for experienced Python developer to work on a group of web-based. Your responsibilities will include design, development, tests, and cooperation with other teams.
- 6+years of commercial experience with Python
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with software testing
Nice to have
- The budget for this position is up to 20 000 PLN/h on B2B or 16 500 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work possible
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?