min 120 PLN/h on B2B
min. 16 000 PLN on UOP
The engineering team uses Agile Scrum Methodology and has multiple Scrum teams in Krakow, Poland, India, and the USA. The teams work on three related products and use two weeks of development iterations producing around three production-ready releases a year.
Engineers build large, distributed and real-time software application that enables airlines to operate across the globe seamlessly. We are looking for a specialist who shares a passion for tackling the challenges and complexities that come with building highly available solutions that can scale for the largest of the clients and deliver these capabilities across multiple channels (Desktop, Web, Mobile).
- Work with multiple scrum teams working on related products
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fill in any gaps in the Agile/Scrum process
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity
- Remove obstacles and guide the team to the best way to remove
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be exposed without fear, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Facilitating getting the work done without dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- May serve as a liaison between the product owner and the development team to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Maintains product backlog and supports the Product Owner, especially on planning, grooming, and maintaining the product backlog
- Work with technical staff to understand problems with software and implement measures to resolve them
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required, Computer Science or related preferred. Certified Scrum Master; PMP preferred
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Experience with Agile techniques like User Stories, story points, tasks, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, and Automated Testing
- Experience using RallyDev or similar issue tracking tools
- Experience with backlog tracking, backlog prioritization, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories, and related concepts.
- Good understanding of SDLC, patching, releases, and software development at scale, Continuous Integration, and Delivery approaches
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation, and negotiation skills including the ability to communicate among technical and non-technical employees
- Effective time management skills; able to set prioritized and be flexible in a changing environment
- Good oral and written communication level in English
- The minimum budget is 120 PLN/h on B2B or 16 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?