max. 24 000 PLN on B2B
max. 20 000 PLN gross on UOP
We are responsible for User Revenue Suite, which covers the journey from unknown users to paying subscribers. The main focus of our team is backend applications built for the biggest newspapers in Norway and Sweden as well as 5 smaller brands which in total means 1 million subscribers today. The subscription part of the User Revenue Suite is very similar across our brands, which means we have a common platform for identity, monetization, and payment areas.
The main goals of the suite are giving access to paid content, handling the whole order flow together with self-service for users to manage their personal accounts. We are building a new, consolidated platform across all our publishers. The platform is covering a large business domain and we need you to help us.
- Be gathering requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable and reliable custom solutions
- Participate in the development, implementation, testing, and release management
- Be fixing defects raised by business
- Keep quality of code by doing reviews, following best practices, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Great knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Great knowledge of API integration via REST
- Hands-on experience in administration setup
- Hands-on experience in using declarative programming
- Working with SFDX
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
Nice to have
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts, or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. You get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Home office supplement. Financial support to your home setup to make your WFH more enjoyable and healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Tech Jump. Mentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.
- Mental health support. A voucher for 3 online sessions with a professional therapist and a series of mental health-oriented webinars.
- Multisport. Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues.
- Medical care. With flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?