React & Node.js Developer
min. 150 PLN/h on B2B
min. 19 000 PLN on UOP
We implement and innovate on all advertising products on the shared platforms for the biggest newspapers in Scandinavia. We also provide a variety of tools to Content Studios and deliver common blocks (like an ad transparency tool) that are used in all our products.
Most of the projects we contribute are using React as a client view library and Node.js (Express, Koa) on the backend, but we will also appreciate your experience with different frameworks and libraries. In our daily work, we also use modern front-end tools, e.g. Babel, Webpack, ESLint, Prettier, and Travis CI for our CI & CD.
- Be part of a high speed and fun environment where openness and collaboration is key
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies
Nice to have
- AWS/cloud experience
- Express framework
- Knowledge of Docker
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts, or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. You get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Home office supplement. Financial support to your home setup to make your WFH more enjoyable and healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Tech Jump. Mentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.
- Mental health support. A voucher for 3 online sessions with a professional therapist and a series of mental health-oriented webinars.
- Multisport. Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues.
- Medical care. With flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?