Network Optimalization Consultant
max. 8 000 USD/m-c on B2B
For our Client, one of the largest free WI-FI providers in the Middle East, we are looking for a Network planning and optimization consultant. The candidate will serve as an expert in the network domain, making decisions on complex or ambiguous network architecture issues or projects implementation, understanding business requirements, integrating technologies, and ensuring proper solutions deployment. Network Optimization Consultant develops, communicates and oversees adherence to network infrastructure and services standards, as well optimization initiatives for costs reduction or satisfaction levels improvement.
- Evaluate company business documents (examples: business plan, company charts, accounting reports)
- Identify requirements (examples: business issues, current business problems, goals, costs)
- Identify existing network performance and problems
- Participate in site strategy decisions as a part of the site leadership team
- Create networking strategy and architecture
- Maintain and develop an awareness of technical/competitive activities relevant to the area of expertise
- Develop logical network design plans and designs solutions
- Plan and implement CSI (Continual Service Improvement).
- BSc. in Computer engineering, MIS, Electrical, Telecom Engineering or Information Technology related degree
- CCIE R&S plus one of the following certificates Cobit5, ITIL, PMP and PBA
- Minimum 7 Years in ISP Technology with minimum of 3 years in Technical Management Role
- Advance ISP/technical skills (networks and IP Protocols, Preventive & Corrective Maintenancetechniques, network design and system configuration skills)
- In-depth knowledge and experience in FTTx network design and planning
- Knowledge about various CPE / NT and service delivery aspects
- Working knowledge of Planning, Design, Build and Operations phases of fibre infrastructure
- Basic Knowledge in Quality and ITIL Standards
- Experience in working on network equipment in an ISP environment, a large NOC or other such company associated with networking
- Strong interpersonal and management skills for interacting with employees and clients.
- The budget is 5000-8000 USD on B2B
- Full remote work option
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?