min. 90 PLN/h on B2B
min. 11 000 PLN on UOP
Our scrum team in Kraków is focused on developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through our team to our customers across the globe.
Develop, test and support a .NET Core based backend for the web-based project. The project involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle but is focused on development, testing and deployment automation.
- 8+ years of experience
- Expert knowledge in C# and .Net Core
- Willingness to work on any problem type – development, testing, DevOps automation, operations
- Fan of modern software development methodologies
- DevOps practices
- Continuous delivery/deployment
- English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with hosting and developing applications using the public cloud (Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- The minimum budget is 90 PLN/h net on B2B or 11 000 PLN gross on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?