max. 103 PLN/h on B2B
max. 12 200 PLN on UOP
be responsible for development and support of web-based projects, responsible for all aspects of the software development lifecycle, but will be focused on development.
- Experience in C#, COM/COM+ and .NET software development
- Experience in ASP/ASP.NET development and related skills in HTML, DHTML, XML
- Experience with Microsoft based development tools such as Visual Studio 6.0 and Visual Studio .NET to implement software solutions
- Experience with SQL Server, and Source Safe Experience with creating content on various web sites.
- The budget is up to 103 PLN/h on B2B or 12 200 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?