Mobile Application Engineer
min. 115 PLN/h on B2B
min. 14 500 PLN on UOP
Indoor positioning remains one of the unsolved technology challenges.
We waste endless hours yearly searching for people and stuff indoors. When you enter a building, GPS goes black. Indoors, we are where we were outdoors prior to GPS and search engines.
Our mission is to provide the world with the ability to locate people in the great indoors. Forkbeard´s solution pinpoints a person’s position indoors using ground-breaking patented ultrasound technology, standard hardware, and the device already in your pocket – a smartphone.
Bringing accurate, affordable, and scalable positioning services to the indoors will make our lives easier, fuel innovation, and bring massive benefits to users and businesses.
We are working with leading companies internationally, and are looking for the right people to join our team on a journey of growth.
Solving indoor positioning will unlock countless services and use-cases, many of which are probably not even yet conceivable. As part of the app/SDK development team, you will be at the heart of that technology, and you will face a large variety of use-cases. You will have the responsibility to develop app-level features both for iOS and Android platforms.
You are inquisitive by nature and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a large impact. As a team member, you are open and resourceful while enjoying delivering as part of a team.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Coding experience in Kotlin and/or Swift
- Expertise in iOS and/or Android development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the desire to share knowledge with the team and community
- Experience with Java and/or Objective-C
- Experience with using app distribution platforms
- Strong English communication skills
- Understand what makes great software and a great user experience
- A can-do attitude and ability to focus and deliver
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Nice to have
- Experience with using and documenting Web APIs
- Experience with cross-platform toolkits such as Flutter and React Native
- The minimum budget is 115 PLN/h on B2B or 14 500 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- 100% remote
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?