Kotlin Software Engineer
min. 95 PLN/h on B2B
min. 13 500 PLN on UOP
As part of the Ads API team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining Booking, Inventory, and Publisher APIs, working closely with other engineering teams.
The development team is fully responsible for the product from the technical point of view, being able to decide on the architectural choices, libraries used and solutions built.
You will be mainly focused on coding – delivering on the new requested functionalities or services, but also spend quite some time on innovation – looking into new business opportunities, researching and building POC
- 1-3 years of commercial experience as a Kotlin Developer
- Well-versed in distributed systems based on microservices architecture, and familiar with event sourcing and DDD
- Understand and cherish functional programming principles
- Experience working with most of those technologies: AWS, Kinesis/Kafka, AWS Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes
- Comfortable with relational and non-relational databases in general and PostgreSQL, DynamoDB in particular
- Willing to actively contribute to system design and architecture
- At least professional working proficiency in English
- Previous experience working with Scala is also a plus
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts, or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. You get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Home office supplement. Financial support to your home setup to make your WFH more enjoyable and healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Tech Jump. Mentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.
- Mental health support. A voucher for 3 online sessions with a professional therapist and a series of mental health-oriented webinars.
- Multisport. Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues.
- Medical care. With flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?