min. 150 PLN/h on B2B
min. 19 000 PLN on UOP
We manage modern microservice architecture and deploy all apps ourselves. The core area of development includes supporting highly used login flows for our ecosystem and redesign our Account Pages, enabling users to manage their accounts. Overall we are developing new user-facing applications for various Company brands to benefit from.
Tech stack: React, Expres, Jest, Redis, Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
Participate in developing server applications, serverless lambdas, and user-facing applications in React.
- Experience in Node.js.
- Understanding of concepts like CI/CD.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with product managers (Stockholm) and UX designers (Oslo).
Nice to have
- Operations/DevOps experience.
- Experience with Docker, AWS, or Kubernetes.
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework and OpenID standard.
- General knowledge of privacy regulations.
- Training budget. Fully flexible. Books, conferences, online courses, you name it.
- Social package. Each month you receive benefit points transferrable to tickets, discounts, or a prepaid card.
- Four extra days off. You get 4 days more than Polish law requires.
- Flexibility working hours.
- Top-notch equipment. Most modern stuff with MacOs or Windows on board & mobile with either Android or iOS.
- Home office supplement. Financial support to your home setup to make your WFH more enjoyable and healthy.
- In-house trainings. Improve your business, tech & soft skills during working hours.
- Tech Jump. Mentoring program that helps you to learn completely new frameworks and programming languages.
- Mental health support. A voucher for 3 online sessions with a professional therapist and a series of mental health-oriented webinars.
- Multisport. Choose the level that suits you and pick up your favorite sports venues.
- Medical care. With flexible plans tailored to you or your family.
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?