Java Tech Lead
min. 130 PLN/h on B2B
Connecting customers to what matters most have been the core of their business for more than 160 years. Today internet connectivity impacts nearly every part of our lives, and they believe in making it personalized and relevant for customers. It’s more than good business; it’s empowering societies. Leading telecommunications company across the Nordics and Asia, #1 or #2 in most of their markets in mobile, broadband, and TV services, as well as substantial activities in subsidiaries and joint venture operations, including mobile financial services and online classifieds in the Asia region, is willing to invite you to cooperation in newly build teams located in Kraków.
You will join the Team that is responsible for developing and maintaining the identity (authentication) solution for all digital services in the company, currently with more than 40 million users. The solution is used by more than 80 different services, mostly inside the group, but increasingly also outside. The aim is to give the customers unmatched convenience without compromising security. The product has been live since 2015, with the biggest growth in the last two years. The team is still adding significant new functionality (e.g. the ability to use biometrics, or redesigning the password reset flow), but also need to balance this against scaling and maintaining the existing solution. This is a high-volume application with more than 40 million signed up users, 50.000 new users per day, up to 1.000.000 manual logins per day, and peaks with 200 logins per second.
- Prototype, develop and add new functionalities based on roadmap and sprint prioritizations
- Build a strong, cross-functional team in Poland
- Java 11, REST API, SQL (Postgres), AWS
- English is our working language
Nice to have
- As you will join the cross-functional team, where Back-end, Front-end, and UX insight is equally important as developer skills
- The budget for this position is a minimum 130/h PLN B2B
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies
- Possibility to attend internal and external training/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Good benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, extended life insurance options
- Additional insurance in case of incapacity for work
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?