min. 80 PLN/h on B2B
min. 10 000 PLN on UOP
You will work in one of two small Scrum teams that develop components being integrated with the large portfolio of our products.
Technologies used in projects are:
Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, Java 8+, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL, Angular 8+.
The team’s responsibility is to develop, test, deploy and support our product integration with other products. Our product is a set of microservices being developed using Azure Cloud environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields
- Practical Java (Spring Boot) programming skills
- Practical knowledge of Unit Testing
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Practical knowledge of Azure Cloud
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- The minimum budget is 80 PLN/h on B2B or 10 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?