max. 133 PLN/h on B2B
max. 16 000 PLN on UOP
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing key exchange protocol.
We expect result orientation and the ability to execute assigned responsibilities and tasks with minimum supervision, following modern development life-cycle processes.
- 4+ years of experience in developing software products in Java programming language
- Experience in Git and Gradle/Maven
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
Nice to have
- Experience in AngularJS and JCA/JCE/Bouncy Castle
- Experience in Jenkins
- The budget is up to 133 PLN/h on B2B or 16 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?