max. 115 PLN/h on B2B
max. 13 800 PLN on UOP
Hackathons, Testathons, innovative ideas, and technology modernization are some of the many aspects of this team. We focus on delivering rich content and automation to new and existing airlines.
- Developing of native iOS application, with the emphasis on new features or advanced technological enhancements, e.g. ML-based dynamic user interfaces.
- Analyzing and investigating applications/systems, troubleshooting
- Bug fixing
- UX consultations
- Minimum 2 years of mobile application development experience
- Knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge of REST API
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- English proficiency
- Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies as needed
- The budget is up to 115 PLN/h on B2B or 13 800 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family;
- Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?