min. 90 PLN/h on B2B
min. 11 400 PLN on UOP
This is a digital product providing a single-sign-on experience for company subscribers around the world. Having millions of users across Scandinavia and Asia.
As a designer in the ID team, you will work closely with other designers, developers, and managers within different areas of expertise centred around authentication and identity management.
You will work with all phases of the development process: from the initial stages with data-driven design and user research to prototyping and testing in several iterations. The context in which we work in the team is a balance between our core values of Trust, Security, and Convenience.
In addition, you will contribute to operating and updating the structure of our Design System together with your fellow designer. We are currently mainly using Sketch, Abstract, and ZeroHeight.
- Experience as a designer who has worked in the IT and/or telecommunications industries
- Higher education to the work of an Interaction Designer and/or work experience in the field
- Experience with designing transitions and animations
- Some experience with identity and brand design
- The minimum budget is 90 PLN/h on B2B or 11 400 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Good benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, extended life insurance options
- Additional insurance in case of incapacity for work
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?