do 20 000 PLN on B2B
do 16 600 PLN on UOP
Work for an international telecommunications company in a scrum team.
You will be responsible for maintaining the systems and providing day-to-day support for development operations.
- Experience with supporting continuous delivery and deployment process
- Experience with tasks automation using scripting languages
- Linux knowledge
- English at a communicative level
Nice to have
- Experience with Web Content Management
- Proficiency of Docker and Jenkins
- Experience with data centers
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related field
- The budget for this position is up to 20 000 PLN on B2B or 16 600 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?