min. 80 PLN/h on B2B
min. 11 000 PLN on UOP
Our scrum team in Kraków is providing innovative solutions. The project is focused on developing a web platform that allows travel agencies to smooth sales in the travel business.
As part of a cross-functional scrum team, you will work on the technical tasks associated with migration to GCP.
- Strong working experience with Java 8, OOP, Design Pattern
Nice to have
- Frontend technologies – js/React/CSS
- Ansible, Docker
- Cloud, GCP
- The minimum budget is 80 PLN/h on B2B or 11 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?