min. 120 PLN/h on B2B
min. 16 000 PLN on UOP
As a Front-end engineer in the design team, you will work closely with other designers, developers and managers within different areas of expertise centred around authentication, identity management and digital payment projects.
Work with all phases of the development process: from the initial stages with data-driven design and user research to prototyping and testing in several iterations. The context in which we work with the team is a balance between our core values of Trust, Security, and Convenience.
- CSS, HTML
- Critical thinking
Nice to have
- The minimum budget is 120 PLN/h on B2B or 16 000 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Good benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, extended life insurance options
- Additional insurance in case of incapacity for work
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?