min. 75 PLN/h on B2B
min. 9500 PLN on UOP
Our scrum team in Kraków is focused on developing a suite of modern web applications and e-commerce platform offered through our team to our customers across the globe.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of communication systems solutions.
- Proficiency in Elixir (Erlang) or other concurrent (functional) programming language with 1-3 years of experience
- Practical knowledge of Linux operating system and virtualization
- Knowledge of networking protocols and IP programming on Linux.
- English language skills
Nice to have
- Open Telecom Platform (OTP)
- Tetra Standards
- SIP standard
- QSIG standard
- The minimum budget is 75 PLN/h on B2B or 9 500 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?