min. 75 PLN/h on B2B
min. 9 000 PLN on UOP
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer willing to help us bring cloud technology to the Public Safety world.
The demand for solutions and knowledge in the security domain is growing at a surprising pace. Are you interested in this area? In our team, you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the security domain.
Used technologies: Java, PowerShell, Bash, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Artifactory, Bitbucket, Ansible, Wildfly, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure.
You will be responsible for driving cloud transformation of current secure solutions in public safety communication systems.
- Very Good knowledge of Jenkins and Azure DevOps
- You worked on a production application in Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Microservices
- Great team player
- Desire to excel as a software developer specializing in cloud and very excited to learn more and build up your skillset
- English language skills
Nice to have
- Experience with PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Experience with ARM Templates
- Knowledge of Maven, Ansible, Gradle
- Familiarity with development practices such as Agile and Scrum
- The minimum budget is 75 PLN/h on B2B or 9 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?