Customer Support Specialist
We are searching for a person who has experience in supporting telecommunications companies.
(It is NOT about installing and fixing non-working applications)
If you have great ideas and can propose fitted solutions to improve efficiency we are looking for you.
- Receive orders through various channels (e-mail, telephone, communicators), not from end-users but from project teams (it works as a second line of support )
- Have tasks like changing privacy settings, changing e-mails, security verification
- Support teams responsible for creating systems for servicing telco subscribers – ID (login) DOB (payments) and Privacy (consents)
- Very good English language
- Possibility to attend internal and external training/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Good benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, extended life insurance options
- Additional insurance in case of incapacity for work
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?