max. 150 PLN/h on B2B
max. 18 100 PLN on UOP
We are looking for Back-end Developer for a fast-growing IT consulting firm focused on Cloud and DevOps. They started with the goal of accelerating the transformation towards modern cloud technologies in Germany.
For now, they are searching more or less for a Back-end Developer with some cloud Know-How. It is OK, that the developer will learn more about Cloud in the projects afterwards.
- Help our well-known customers build cloud infrastructures and migrate to the cloud.
- Work with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud – we are partners here
- Support the implementation of DevOps processes in the cloud – for example, you create CICD pipelines with Azure DevOps, Jenkins and GitlabCI.
- Use “Infrastructure as Code” to build cloud infrastructure (e.g. Terraform or AWS CloudFormation).
- Create container solutions for our customers using Kubernetes, Docker, AWS Fargate, Google Cloud Run & other services.
- Automate workflows, e.g. with Python or Bash scripts
- In some roles, you also support customers as a developer in the development of cloud-native software
- You have at least one year of work experience as a Software Developer, Cloud Engineer or SysAdmin.
- Experience with Linux as well as a cloud platform is desirable
- You are ambitious and have the will to learn new topics quickly
- The budget is up to 150 PLN/h on B2B or 18 100 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?