C# Software Engineer
min. 95 PLN/h on B2B
min. 12 000 PLN on UOP
Our team develops software solutions that allow for an automatic management fleet of thousand radios, where provisioning, configuration, and firmware upgrade is done unattended.
We are working on an entire system of applications written in C#/.NET 4.5.1 on both the client & server-side with WPF, WCF frameworks with the addition of MS SQL DB operations. On top of that our product is available in Azure cloud.
- Design, develop, test, DevOps operation for cloud and on-prem application
- Cooperate with other scrum teams and Product Owner
- Work in a scrum team that provides end-to-end solutions and has product ownership
- 3+ years of experience in software development/general programming skills
- Working experience with C# or any other Object-Oriented Programming language with a desire to learn C#
- Knowledge of SQL
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and use various SW technologies/languages
- Self-driven and creative
- Ability to effectively work from home
- Communicative English – verbal and written
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Entity Framework or other ORMs
- Experience in Automated testing
- Practical knowledge of desktop and Windows services applications.
- Practical knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and applications.
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Cloud technologies
- Practical knowledge of Jenkins pipelines
- Experience in refactoring of legacy applications
- Computer Network experience
- System administrative knowledge
- Working in Scrum
- Working knowledge of Git, JIRA
- The minimum budget is 95 PLN/h on B2B or 12 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?