Kraków | remote 2/196
do 15 000 PLN on B2B
do 12 500 PLN on UOP
Digital Evidence Matchment – new project, created for the police department, whose purpose is to store all data from cameras, websites and other indicated devices.
You will be responsible for the development, testing and support of a .NET Core based backend for the web-based project. Working in this project involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle, but is focused on development, testing and deployment automation.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience in C#
- Experience in .NET Core 3.X
- Experience in building REST APIs hosted in a cloud environment (preferably Microsoft Azure)
Nice to have
- Past experience in building systems using relational or non-relational databases
- The budget for this position is up to 15 000 PLN on B2B or 12 500 PLN on standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month)
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- Remote work option
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com
This is not an offer for you?