min. 80 PLN/h on B2B
min. 10 000 PLN on UOP
New starting project, we are seeking experienced engineers who are interested in developing their AWS cloud and automatic tests skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of our communication systems solution. We are looking for people who like working with various technologies and are results-driven, who enjoy working in an international and diverse environment.
- Develop new functionalities based on design documents and customer needs.
- Collaborate with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Research existing tools and reference designs in order to design and develop new product functionality.
- Write design documents for complex product functionality when necessary.
- Develop business logic and audio/data infrastructure for Dimetra system components.
- Diagnose product behavior from internal testing and customer support.
- Debug and develop solutions for product improvement.
- At least proven experience in C or C++ programming language.
- Practical knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and IP programming on Linux.
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design techniques and best practices, coding principles, design patterns, and multi-threaded development.
- Experience in real-time programming.
- English language skills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of any scripting language like Bash, Python, Perl.
- Tetra Standards.
- The minimum budget is 80 PLN/h on B2B or 10 000 PLN on a standard work agreement.
- Possibility to attend internal and external training.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value).
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance.
- Remote work option.
- High standard facilities, kitchen or easy access to food-courts or restaurants; comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?