min. 125 PLN/h on B2B
min. 16 000 PLN on UOP
Indoor positioning remains one of the unsolved technology challenges.
We waste endless hours yearly searching for people and stuff indoors. When you enter a building, GPS goes black. Indoors, we are where we were outdoors prior to GPS and search engines.
Our mission is to provide the world with the ability to locate people in the great indoors. Forkbeard´s solution pinpoints a person’s position indoors using ground-breaking patented ultrasound technology, standard hardware, and the device already in your pocket – a smartphone.
Bringing accurate, affordable, and scalable positioning services to the indoors will make our lives easier, fuel innovation, and bring massive benefits to users and businesses.
We are working with leading companies internationally, and are looking for the right people to join our team on a journey of growth.
Have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the software development life cycle: feature design, implementation, testing, deployment, and production support.
You are inquisitive by nature and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, where you can make a large impact. As a team member, you are open and resourceful, while enjoying delivering as part of a team.
- Experience with large cloud deployments with high traffic
- Experience with Kubernetes and emerging technologies around it (Helm, Knative, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to build monitoring and alerting which lets you fix issues before the customer notices
- Solid software development experience
- Experience in Kotlin
- Good knowledge of internet security architectures
- Ability to analyze and understand big complex systems
- Understanding of the cost factor in Cloud deployments
- Excellent English communication skills
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (or Azure)
- The minimum budget is 125 PLN/h on B2B or 16 000 PLN on a standard work agreement
- Possibility to attend internal and external training
- Referral bonus (2000 PLN total value)
- Benefits: Extended medical care (over 2000 medical facilities in Poland, 80 in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card; life insurance
- 100% remote
If you apply, please provide the following consent in the application documents (e.g. CV):
“I consent to the use and archiving in the database by Infolet Sp. z o.o. my data personal contained in the recruitment documents to provide me with job offers that correspond to my education and professional experience. ”
Remember that you can always withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not an offer for you?